A Closer Look: Preventive
1. Preventive Maintenance Work Orders can be scheduled for set intervals of days/weeks/months (every three days)....
2. ...specific days of weeks, and specific weeks of months (every third Tuesday of the month)...
3. ...or specific calendar dates (every month on the 17th)...and more!
4. PM Work Order creation based on Meter Readings of all kinds are also supported.
PM Scheduling Option Details
1. Pause a PM Schedule during holidays, or other facility downtime.
2. Stop new Work Orders from being Generated until earlier ones have been Completed, to avoid meaningless WOs.
3. Work Period Days define how long before a Work Order is considered late, and turns red in the list.
4. Before Saving a new PM Schedule, a preview of when Work Orders will be Generated is displayed to confirm your choices.